- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 8 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 4 tablespoons yellow mustard
- Preheat a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. Place 4 slices of bread in the frying pan. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Lay 2 slices of cheese on the bread on the frying pan, then tomato slices, salt the tomatoes. With the remaining slices of bread on the side without butter spread 1 tablespoon mustard and place mustard side down on the tomato.
- Cook until the bottom of the bread is browned, about 3-5 minutes. Carefully turn them over and cook until the bottom is browned.
Tomorrow is National Cocoa Day. Tomorrow’s recipe will include cocoa.