- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup plus ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 ounces thinly sliced ham, diced
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8-ounces pasta sauce
- Cooking spray
- 12 green olives
#recipe, #NationalFoodOfTheDay, #MainCourseOfTheDay, #PastaLoveNests, #CreativeRomanceMonth
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large pot bring water to a boil. Add the angel hair pasta and 3 tablespoons salt. Cook until al dente. Drain pasta and add the pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium bowl add the half-and-half, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, ham, wine, eggs, Italian seasoning, onion powder, pepper and pasta sauce. Pour over the pasta and mix together.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray. Using tongs add the pasta to the muffin pan.
- Add the green olives to the top of each nest and ½ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until the tops of the nests are golden brown, about 25 minutes.