- 4 cups mixed greens
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup tart cherries
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- ½ cup whole pecans
- 4 green onions, sliced into ¼ inch slices
- 4 tablespoons gouda cheese
- 2 tablespoons cherry juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
#recipe, #NationalFoodOfTheDay, #MainCourseOfTheDay, #CherryPecanAppleSalad, #NationalCherryMonth
- In a large bowl toss the mixed greens and spinach. Divide equally in the serving bowls.
- Divide the cherries, apple, pecans, onions, and gouda cheese and top the greens in the serving bowls.
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse for 1 minute.
- Drizzle over the salad and serve. NOTE: There will probably be more vinaigrette than needed. Place remaining in a bowl and cover and refrigerate.