- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
#recipe, #NationalFoodOfTheDay, #MainCourseOfTheDay, #PankoChicken
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut each chicken breast in half widthwise.
- Break the egg in a shallow pie tin, then whisk
- In a separate pie tin, add the panko breadcrumbs, flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper, if used, then mix.
- Place each chicken breast in the egg then in the panko crumbs turning and coating both sides.
- Place the chicken on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, turning the chicken after 20 minutes.