- 2 racks of lamb ribs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves minced (Your preference)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- Using kitchen twine, make a crown out of the 2 racks of lamb.
- Pull the twine until both racks are together on the sides. Secure by wrapping more twine.
- Mix the olive oil, salt and pepper, thyme, and rosemary in a bowl and rub onto the racks.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wrap the exposed ribs with aluminum foil.
- Arrange the “crown” of lamb ribs on a baking sheet in a circular arrangement.
- Place in the oven for 35-40 minutes, until the internal temperature of the thickest lamb roast is at least 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes then slice into individual servings.
Tomorrow: November is Greens and Plantains Month and National Vegan Month. The recipe will be both.