- 1 9-ounce package cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 15-ounce can white kidney beans, drained
- ½ cup plus ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- 4 cups baby spinach
#recipe, #NationalFoodOfTheDay, #MainCourseOfTheDay, #TortelliniSpinachSalad, #NationalTortelliniDay
- Cook the tortellini as directed on the package. Drain and add ice to cool. Once cool remove the ice.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the white kidney beans,½ cup Parmesan cheese, tomato, bell pepper, olives, and salad dressing.
- Place the spinach on 4 plates and top with the mixture then the tortellini, then top with ¼ cup Parmesan cheese.