- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped as desired
- 1 can black or kidney beans, drained
- 1 small can sliced olives, drained
- 2 cup corn chips
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt blend, recipe here, or taco seasoning to taste
- ½ – 1 cup Russian dressing, use as desired
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a pan over medium-high heat brown the ground beef. Set aside on a plate lined with paper towel.
- In a large bowl add the romaine, beans, olives, corn chips, and Russian dressing. Toss then add the ground beef and toss once more.
- Serve with the cheese.