- 6 slices of bacon
- 3 medium russet potatoes, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup half-and-half
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup feta cheese
#recipe, #NationalFoodOfTheDay, #MainCourseOfTheDay, #TwelveDaysOfChristmas, #SixGeeseALaying, #Frittata
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat cook the bacon, until it is crispy. Remove and let cool, then dice
- Add the potatoes and cook until they are browned about 5-8 minutes.
- In a bowl add the eggs, half-and-half, salt, and pepper. Whisk with a fork.
- Return the bacon to the frying pan and add the egg mixture.
- Stir until the egg starts to clump together.
- Spray a casserole dish with the cooking spray. Pour the contents of the frying pan into the casserole dish. Top with the feta cheese and place in the oven.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, until the eggs have set.