- 4 Salmon fillets, 6-7 oz with skin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chives chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 1 lemon cut into quarters
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and lay the salmon, skin side down.
- Combine the honey, mayonnaise, mustard, chives, salt, pepper, and dill. Spoon half of the mayonnaise sauce over the fish, spreading evenly.
- Roast for 7-8 minutes until the fish is opaque in the center. Turn the oven to broil and cook for an additional 6 minutes, being careful to not overcook.
- Garnish with the remaining sauce and lemons.
TOMORROW: September is National Chicken Month. Tomorrow’s recipe will use Chicken.