- 8 skinless chicken drumsticks
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup cranberries
#recipe, #NationalFoodOfTheDay, #MainCourseOfTheDay, #SlowCookerHoneyCranberryDrumsticks, #TwelveDaysOfChristmas, #TwelfthDayOfChristmas, #TwelveDrummersDrumming
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl add the garlic, honey, soy sauce, and onion powder. Mix and pour over the chicken.
- Add the cranberries to the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with 2 drumsticks per plate and spoon the remaining sauce on the plate.